Home
CAREERS
About
PR
PRESS
Sponsor
Follow
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Pinterest
G+ profile
Bloglovin
#Bodypositive
guiltydummyblog
Fashion
Beauty-Fitness
Culture
Food-Drink
Wedding
Bollywood
Love-Army
Powered by
Blogger
.
specials
10:53 AM
//
By
Devina
//
No comments
Posted under:
This s just a sneak peak of how my world looks like!
Tagged as
About the Author
Devina Malhotra
Blogger, Fashion writer, Entrepreneur, Digital Media strategist, Bollywood Lover, Army Brat, Baker and 100% Punjabi!
Related Posts
0 comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
The Maybelline SuperStay 14HR kiss!
Here I am grinning and smiling away to glory not just because I am writing a new post but also because I am writing a new post from my all n...
Decoding Colour Blocking for Men
COLOUR BLOCK: The colour-blocking trend began about a year ago and it literally means an outfit made up of 'blocks' of solid colour...
Daddy's Shopping Day Out at ARROW...!
One man I have loved with all my heart and honesty is my favorite man in uniform, my father. He has spent most of his life, serving this cou...
5 Tips To Look Slim In Your Photos!
Tired of showing up double chin in your photos? Still figuring out why does your photo show a haunch back? Well, Today I have got answers an...
Under My Umbrella is Denim on Denim Trend 2013
Who says that curvy women can follow the trend denim on denim only with a boring pair of jeans? Well certainly not for Miss. Guiltybytes ye...
The 'Metallic-ally' Volatile Guys of Music
Who doesn't dream of becoming a rock-star with a hanging guitar and uber cool looks when in school? Well for one Delhi based band, the...
Monochrome Style for Your Curves and Tan
Monochrome is a look that lasts all year through, from heavy Winter knits to light dresses – The black and white ‘striped’ look is an edgy b...
All Eyes On Style: Readers Special Post #1
And my blog has completed 50,000+ page-hits in just a year, like wow and how! To thank all my readers, I am starting Reader's Special we...
Jaipur Diaries...!
Breaking the monotony from the maddening life in the metro city, life, at times ends up bringing things that we don't wish for- in usual...
Day to Night In Red Blazer!
Someone rightly said, 'when in doubt, wear RED'. I am taking the color red pretty seriously this F/W 2013 but more than that I am ta...
Advertisment
Like Us On Facebook
0 comments